Our client is a leading insurance company in global.
This role will be ideal for candidates who is able to own, maintain and monitor the Software Testing and Quality Assurance process.
We are now seeking for QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
- Own, maintain and monitor the Software Testing and Quality Assurance process
- Produce test estimates, manage resources and prioritize testing activities
- Manage and assist Quality Assurance Analyst to create and execute test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test procedures that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications, fulfil business requirements, and identify existing or potential issues
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management
- Provide input to business requirements, functional specifications, user stories and release (deployment to live systems) notes
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering, information technology or computer science
- Minimum 8 years' experience in implementing software development processes, manual testing, or related field in which minimum 2 years supervisory or lead experience is preferred
- Possess or working towards CSTE / CSQA / ISTQB certificate
- With experience in testing small to large scale application systems across different platforms, preferably in technology upgrade and application revamp projects
- Knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- With exposure in using testing tools for test automation and management (e.g. Quality Centre, Microsoft Test Manager, Load Runner etc) is an advantage
For more information please contact Joyce Lee +852 2986 1975
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.