We are now seeking for a QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER - GARMENT
- Get internal and board buy-in and approval for sustainable strategy and leadership
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure product safety and compliance and develop key partnerships such as WWF, Higg, PaCT, etc. to support key environmental project related to Lidl's Sustainability Strategy
- Identify areas or risk and benefits to Lidl HK in respect of Environmental related hazards in Lidl supply chain
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to promote adherence to national and international environmental standards
- In liaison with Lidl HQ and relevant departments at Lidl HK; drive the management of Lidl's Sustainably Strategy such as Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals project
- Take the lead, identify training needs, develop training material, and deliver training for suppliers on chemical managements, energy saving, waste water treatment and other topics related to reducing environmental risk in Lidl's global supply chain.
- Develop environmental KPIs to keep track improvements in Lidl's supply chain.
- Keep abreast on new laws and regulations, activities and initiatives in regards of Environmental Protection and communicate critical issues immediately to the C&S Director and the CEO/COOs.
- Contributions to the C&S Monthly report
- Diploma or degree in textile or related discipline
- At least 10 years experience in sizable company involved with European garment market, with at least 5 years experience at managerial level
- Possess strong leadership and managerial skills with sound problem solving techniques
- In depth technical knowledge in raw materials and woven / knit / sweater garment
- Solid experience of textile production across greater Asia, especially Bangladesh, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia & India
- Good command of both spoken and written English. Proficiency in other languages (e.g. Chinese or other Asian languages) is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Frequent travel is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.