Our client, a well-known manufacturing company, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their QA team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for QUALITY TECHNICIAN (HARDLINE)
- Ensure all work/materials meets or exceed the contracted specifications and standard of excellence of the organization
- Coordinate, schedule, test and perform QA/QC contracted inspections
- Product safety monitoring, to ensure quality procedures and product check lists are followed by the factories and in-house / 3rd party inspectors.
- Liaise with Production/Suppliers on quality defect products and develop/implement corrective action plans
- Work with laboratories on consultation, certification and quotation
- Assist to develop, maintain and improve QA specifications, test methods / operation procedures
- Product Assessment, assess products for safety & warnings and related documentation to ensure product comply
- To provide technical advice and support to R&D team to ensure products selected comply with international product safety standards and internal company requirements
- Degree holder or above
- At least 3 years of QA experience in hardline products
- Solid experience with inspection, testing and QA procedure writing
- Frequent travel to China is a must
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua, both in spoken and written.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Dustin Leung +852 2986 1989
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.