Due to rapid expansion, our client is one of the largest private hospital that delivers good quality of health care to patients. They are looking for radiographer to join their team.
We are now seeking for a RADIOGRAPHER I / II (PRIVATE HOSPITAL) Welcome fresh grad
- perform X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, and other forms of medical imaging to help diagnose illnesses and conditions
- Check and maintain the laboratory machine, Spirometer and X-ray machines are functional properly.
- Take responsibility for radiation safety in your work area, including checking equipment for malfunctions and errors
- Responsible for performing various diagnostic radiological examinations
- Provide imaging services for patients and handle patients' enquiries
- Maintain patients' records and prepare reports
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community
- Bachelor Degree / Professional Diploma in Diagnostic Radiographer or equivalent
- Holder of Certificate of Registration Part II or above (Category D) with valid practicing certificate issued by the Radiographer Board of Hong Kong
- Holder of valid Irradiating Apparatus License issued by the Radiation Board of Hong Kong
- Experience in Radiology / CT / MRI / Mammography
- Experience as Radiographer in a hospital setting is preferred
- Demonstrates independent problem solving skills
- Good computer skills
- Speak and write fluent English and Chinese (Both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Shift duty is required
- Certificate, diploma or degree to practice Medical Radiography which is recognized by the Hong Kong Radiographers Board.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.