Our client is a renowned European Luxury Retailer with well-established operations across Asia. To meet the demands of the business, they are recruiting an experienced Accounting Manager to join their Finance team.
We are now seeking for a REGIONAL ACCOUNTING MANAGER.
- Lead a small team and report directly to the Asia Finance Director
- Responsible for all accounting functions within the Asia & Travel Retail and other distributor markets.
- Manage full set of accounts, month-end closing, annual budget, cash flow management and projects (system implementation)
- Work closely with local finance teams to ensure timely submission of reports to Headquarters.
- Assist in adhoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 8+ years relevant experience in a listed Multi National Conglomerate, with at least 3+ years in management position. Audit / Big 4 trained is preferred.
- Candidates with FMCG, Retail and Pharmaceutical industry experience is highly advantageous.
- Hands on Project Experience with System implementation (SAP), IFRS reporting, Outsource Projects etc.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.