A leading international law firm is looking for a Regional Business Development and Marketing Manager to develop and execute business development and marketing strategies and initiatives in the Asia Pacific Region.
We are now seeking a REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING MANAGER (up to 95K)
- Develop and oversee delivery of business development strategic plans across the practice group for the Asia Pacific region
- To work with global business development staff for brand building and raise profile for the firm by organizing events, functions and sponsorships
- Support the strategic development of practices, clients and sectors
- Managing submissions for awards, league tables and directories and events
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related commercial subjects
- 10-15 years of experience of team leadership in Marketing/ Event Management/ Business Development in a similar professional services environment e.g., law firm, investment bank, big 4 or other professional services companies
- Strong English and writing skills; high levels of accuracy and attention to details
- Chinese language skills preferred but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated, confident and good team player
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.