Our client is a listed property developer and they are planning to develop commercial property in EU region.
We are seeking for a Regional Contract Manager - Commercial Project
- Manage and supervise the performance of works carried out by consultant & external parties
- Responsible for cost management of EU property development projects, project budgeting, cost plan, contract administration, cash flow forecast & cost control, etc.
- Communicate with Top Management prior to all major decisions making on all critical issues of projects
- Review documentation and identify value variations, subcontractors payments, etc.
- Degree holder in quantity surveying or construction economics or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experiences & member of RICS
- Holder of EU/UK Passport
- EU & HK main contractor or consultant experience.
- Understand EU/HK regulations and requirement different
- Fluent English & Cantonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.