Due to rapid expansion, our client is a global leader in medical technology, services, and solutions. They are looking for Regional Event Manager (Medical industry / Japanese speaking) to join their team.
We are now seeking for a REGIONAL EVENT MANAGER (MEDICAL INDUSTRY / JAPANESE SPEAKING)
- Liaise and collaborate with the local marketing teams to provide best in class educational events for external and internal customers
- Prepare event budgets, ensure spend within budget and coordinate timely payment to vendors and inter-company cross charges with finance
- Support the consistent improvement and update of events materials that help impact partnership with all external customers
- To be responsible for the pre-event arrangement, logistics coordination and on-site supervision
- Ensure material used by the team leverages the organization's strengths, optimizes communication efficiency and maximizes messaging impact.
- Degree holder in business, hospitality, science or marketing
- At least 8-10 years' events management experience gained from multi-national companies preferably in the medical industry
- Good team player with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and being able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English, Chinese and Mandarin; Japanese speaking is a MUST
- Good command in Microsoft office application (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Belle Kwan +852 2986 1974
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.