A renowned European Consumer Goods Corporation has well-established operations across Asia. With global business operations reaching across 15+ countries, and their products reaching over 50+ countries, they are continuing to increase in market share. A rare opportunity within their management team has risen.
We are now seeking for a REGIONAL FINANCE MANAGER, ASIA
- Responsible for all Finance & Accounting operations within Asia.
- Responsible for monthly Group Consolidation, variance analysis of business performances, rolling forecasts, profitability etc.
- Drive the budget and forecast process, taking into consideration business plans and growth strategies
- Work closely with other department heads and ensure smooth operations and work flow
- Act as the contact point for external parties, such as auditors, lawyers, bankers etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 10+ years relevant experience in a sizable Multi-National Corporation (MNC). Audit experience is a MUST
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.