The world's leading Luxury Retail Corporation is seeking for a top talent to join their expanding team. With multiple brands under their collection, the successful incumbent will be managing all the FP&A activities with full automony.
We are now seeking for an REGIONAL FINANCIAL ANALYST, ASIA PACIFIC (APAC).
- Report to the APAC Finance Manager
- Responsible for the financial planning & analysis activities such as annual budget, quarterly forecast, trend analysis, KPI analysis etc.
- Conduct investment appraisals and feasibility analysis on P&L projections of new store opening, store renovation and business directions.
- Work closely with shared service finance team and consolidate monthly management reports
- Act as a business partner to Sales & Marketing team, to drive business initiatives.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CFA / CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant experience in a listed Multi National Corporations (MNC), preferrably with Pharmaceutical, Retail or FMCG industry experience.
- Ability to build financial models from scratch in relation to new store opening, renovation and feasibility analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from junior to senior levels
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.