This position sits within the Asia-Pacific headquarters of a European company that provides an advanced platform to facilitate communication between corporations and financial institutions. They are inviting a talented finance professional to join their Regional Financial & Analysis team.
We are now seeking for a REGIONAL FP&A MANAGER
- Report to the FP&A Director based in Europe, dotted line to Regional Head of FP&A sitting in Hong Kong
- Execute various analyses on financials, KPIs to monitor performance of the region, providing commentaries and recommendations management
- Support the preparation of budget and forecast for different planning units in the region, and be a central point of contact to headquarters
- Proactively communicate with cross-functional management teams, supporting on all financial and operational performance metrics
- Act as a business partner to stakeholders across Asia-Pacific markets on decision-support analytics
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years financial planning & analysis experience in addition to previous experience within the Big 4
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / SAP / SalesForce is advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, able to syndicate raw data to create reports
- High level of commercial acumen, self-driven, fast learner and able to cope with dynamic environments
- Effective communication skills to confidently communicate with various stakeholders across different departments / regions
- Fluency in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Ronald Ho +852 2986 1997.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.