Our client is an International Purchasing Company with offices in Asia and Europe. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a REGIONAL HR & ADMIN MANAGER.
- Responsible for full spectrum of all round HR functions across the Asia Pacific region, including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employees relations, performance management and other key HR duties
- Liaise closely with line managers on HR strategic planning
- Drive employee engagement and performance management programs
- Lead annual practice of survey and benchmarking exercises
- Review and develop HR policy and procedures to ensure they are in line with local labor regulations
- Handle office administration matters such as liaise with external vendors/providers to ensure a quality service level with cost efficiency
- Participate in any HR projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of relevant HR experience, MNC work experience preferred
- Hands on, flexible, strong leadership and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with different levels of managers and staff
- Familiar with HK Labour Ordinance, knowledge in Asia region will be an asset
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.