Our client is a multinational conglomerate with diversified business arms. They are now inviting the high calibre to join their regional C&B team.
We are now seeking for Regional HR Manager - C&B.
- Develop and review compensation and benefits policies and procedures
- Core member of the corporate Human Resources team and act as business partner between regional offices
- Responsible for the comprehensive C&B projects including remuneration structure review, job evaluation, salary survey, global mobility etc.
- Conduct C&B analysis and evaluation including salary benchmarking, benefits practices and other analysis regularly
- Formulating best practices and align the C&B objectives across the region
- Conduct market research and keep abreast with the latest market intelligence
- Offer professional advices and timely expertise to senior management for handling incidents
- Preparation of reports and analysis of new business achievements, opportunities and targets
- Bachelor or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Proven competence in C&B projects associated with at least 6 years field related experiences
- Proficiency in languages and strong presentation skills
- Results driven, self-initiative and meticulous
- Highly-motivated and proactive with a can-do attitude
- Well versed with statutory regulations and ordinance
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.