Our client is a renowned corporation with global presence. To cope with their upcoming digitalisation projects in APAC region, they are looking for a seasoned calibre to join the team.
We are now seeking REGIONAL SENIOR HR TRANSFORMATION MANAGER (HRIS)
- Strategize HR transformation vision and roadmap.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, system users, IT departments from regional and local offices and manage external vendor while leading relevant HR projects.
- Understand best practice and latest technology and solutions to further enhance HR function capability and efficiency.
- Manage new system implementation and current system enhancement projects.
- Promote HR function enhancement and provide support functional deployment to business units in APAC region.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or relevant disciplines with minimum 12 years of relevant experience in regional/global HR transformation projects in sizable MNC environment.
- Strong understanding about full spectrum HR functional need.
- Subject Matter Expert and Advisor when it comes to HR digital transformation.
- Strong can-do attitude and stakeholder management; result-oriented and great capability in multi-tasking and project management.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, spoken and written.