Our Client, A Japanese Cosmetic & Skincare Group, is look for REGIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Responsible for delivering the growth and competitive market share of Brands in Key drug store customers in Asia
- Manage Regional relationship and business with key drug store channel's customers
- Direct the Development and deployment of drugstore specific innovations and launches & value-added trade marketing initiatives through partnership with customers and local sales teams
- Consolidate, plan and arrange monthly meeting on best practices sharing session, business performance among local team and Watsons HQ Teams to drive business growth
- Planning and management of Drug store's sales target & budget in Asia
- Responsible for planning, negotiating & liaising with key drug store customers in driving regional CRM programs and region-led projects, consumer behavior research projects
- University Degree with 5 years of experience in Key account/customer marketing management preferred and preferably in FMCG industry
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, including good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua
- Good command of English and Putonghua
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.