Due to rapid expansion, our client is a global leader in medical field. They are looking for a Regional Events Manager to join their team.
We are now seeking for a REGIONAL EVENTS MANAGER
- Closely liaise and collaborate with the central and local Marketing Teams to provide best in class educational events for external and internal customers.
- Provide administrative support services and prepare key marketing and events/educational materials for external and internal customers.
- Prepare event budgets, ensure spend within budget and coordinate timely payment to vendors and intercompany cross charges with finance.
- Help ensure consistency and efficiency at all events/congresses where Stryker Markets participate.
- Support Stryker Markets to deliver exceptional results and to achieve economies of scale in events management.
- Ensure material used by the team leverages the organization's strengths, optimizes communication efficiency and maximizes messaging impact.
- Support the consistent improvement and update of events materials that help impact partnership with all external customers.
- Monitor competition and benchmark competitors and other relevant industries in relation to events and congresses.
- To proactively take on other ad hoc business development projects assigned including coordination of regional Fellowship Programs and Surgical Observations at Regional Centers of Excellence
- Bachelor Degree in business, hospitality, science or marketing
- Minimum 8 years of events management experience gained from multi-national companies preferably in medical industry
- JLPT N1 OR N2 is a MUST
- Demonstrates independent problem solving skill
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.