We are now seeking for a REGIONAL MERCHANDISING PLANNING MANAGER
- Responsible for the translation of financial goals (Sales, Profit, Rotation) into Category & Store plans; driving & defining the optimal levels of investment, discount, & strategic in-season management to be applied.
- Ensure the most profitable decisions are taken on merchant defined assortments, by maximizing owned inventory, & defining a controlled receipt flow, with careful attention to margin/channel mix.
- Own Monthly Rolling OTB forecast, process & it's "link" among required HQ WW System inputs.
- Develop Category Buying Budgets (Sales, IMU, AUR, Stock Turn) with Buyers, based on insights learned from weekly business analysis, locally defined 'Line Plan' consideration, & future trend application, in scope.
- Support Buyers in defining seasonal assortment plans & SKU productivity goals, driven by planned financials.
- Act as the Financial owner & risk-assessor of all discount strategies; proposing in-season actions aimed at profit optimization.
- Ensure cohesive flow of stock, one season to the next, with relevant margin & cross-channel variables considered.
- Partner to HQ Planning, as liaison with HQ Allocation, to secure adequate stock outside of seasonal buy process.
- Close partner of local allocators, fine-tuning distribution plans for achievement of base inventory & turn goals, sales to stock relationships, & resultant profitability KPI's directly linked to stock location & its movements.
- Be the Owner of Seasonal Buy Review, elaborating Pre-Buy assumptions vs. Post-Buy actuals, highlighting relevant impact.
- Planning Leaders must consolidate financials to market/region per their level & manage all relevant reports and analysis
- At least 5 years of solid work experience in Merchandise Planning
- Proficient in analytical review, sensitive to numbers, extensive work experience in retail companies
- Proficient in spoken and written English, can speak Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good team player under multi-cultural environment
- Good at excel and quick learner
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.