Our client is a sizable hospitality group in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a REGIONAL PAYROLL MANAGER
- Responsible for APAC region's payroll by checking and monitoring data handled by subordinates, regions including Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and others
- Be the problem solver when there is any payroll issues occurred and communicate with C&B and IT team
- Provide payroll summary and handle the monthly payroll posting for the areas assigned
- In charge of expatriate's payroll checking and verification
- Support in annual tax reporting and answer ad hoc enquiries from Tax Bureau or Statutory Bodies
- Assist in HRIS implementation and UAT testing
- Participate in ad hoc projects / duties as required
- Degree holder Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR payroll experience, preferably regional payroll experience
- Good knowledge in HK labour ordinance, other countries labour law knowledge will be a plus
- Independent, energetic, hands on, detail minded and strong numerical sense
- Proficient in MS office applications, SAP and other HR systems
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.