Due to rapid business expansion in Asia, our client, a global skincare company, is looking for a REGIONAL PRODUCT EXECUTIVE to join their APAC marketing team.
- Support regional marketing operations
- Assist to identify market opportunities by conducting market analysis, competitor analysis and consumer research;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative post-launch analysis; translate insights and learning into strategies and actions
- Monitor market forecast for major programs to ensure alignment with business priorities.
- Work closely with demand planning and supply planning team to support smooth logistics and product supply for markets
- Formulate product strategies that effectively drive trial and repeat with different retailers and consumers
- Formulate and align promotion strategies and offers with Headquarters and markets
- Drive continuous improvement and transformation of work process to improve effectiveness
- Elevate consumer experience and engagement with promotions
Specialty-Multi Channel (SMC):
- Formulate regional brand strategies, calendar and provide programs and tools that support markets to win in SMC.
Business Analysis and Reporting:
- Prepare regular sales and market share report
- Support other brand specific ad hoc tasks
- Preparing presentations
- Degree holder in Marketing or any related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in which 3 years of product marketing experience in skincare or FMCG is highly preferred
- Regional marketing experience is referred
- Detail oriented and attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sensitive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and good command in Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.