Due to rapid expansion, our client is our client is a global leader in medical technology which is focusing on Radiation Oncology product. They are looking for Regional Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team.
We are now seeking for a REGIONAL REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST
- Compile and submit registration dossier to local governments and obtain regulatory approvals in a timely manner.
- Update databases for RA information /documents needed to keep up to date portfolio management.
- support RA leader to develop strategic method for product registration
- Communicate with Department of Health and respond to their queries;
- Develop, maintain and provide regulatory guidance on labeling, to ensure the compliance with the regulation of local countries and the country of the manufacturer
- degree holder in science-related principles
- 5 years'+ RA experience in Medical Device industry or relevant experience
- Proven track record clearing medical devices to market in Asia Pacific.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.