Our client company is a top property developer in HK. With new and continuous project development in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a Resident Architect to join their project team.
We are now seeking for RESIDENT ARCHITECT
- Assist the Chief Architect in matters relating to Government procedures, standards and the handling of contractual matters.
- Coordinate with site contractor's & drive their performance
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the contractor, the project team, and consultants on matters related to architectural details, materials and workmanship, builder's work requirements, statutory compliance and issues related to site progress.
- Prepare the site management reports & forecast site supervision resources requirements.
- Full member or Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA) or a Registered Architect.
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience including 2 years in similar capacity.
- Working experience in MTR projects will be an advantage.
- Work experience with property developers or architectural firms is preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.