Our client is a well known HK real estate developer with a large project portfolio in Hong Kong.
We are looking for an experienced Project Development Manager - Architecture
- Manage different parites and coordinate with internal and external parties
- Responsible for full spectrum of Project Management from conceptual, design development, regulation compliance and delivery of the project
- Co-ordinate with consultants and contractors for the execution of the project within budget & project time frame and meet with quality requirements
- Manage consultant teams on Government submission and approvals in a timely manner
- Degree holder or above in Architecture with Registered Architect of HKIA or RIBA membership
- With at least 8+ years of experience
- Familiar with Hong Kong statutory standards & regulations
- Must have project experience in large residential projects in HK
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.