With over 100-year highly successful business experiences across the globe, our client is a leading retailer of cosmetic. With around 30,000 professional staffs worldwide, it is now inviting high-calibre Retail Design professionals to join its team in Hong Kong office
We are now seeking for a HEAD OF RETAIL DESIGN
- Set the Visual Merchandising and Store Design department's visions, goals, and strategies for upcoming seasons.
- Lead and inspire
- Local Visual Merchandising
- Store Design teams
- On global directives, building and maintaining synergy with corporate affiliate design/management teams and ensuring design team assesses the integrity and completeness of design requests from Global and International.
- Fully integrates with the Retail Group [Retail Marketing, VM, Retail Operations]
- To lead strategy and execution in the "Digital" environments for improving customer experience across all brands.
- Set guidelines to ensure consistency with brand aesthetics, retail and business priorities and seasonal trends.
- Keep finger on the pulse; thinks outside of the box and leverages knowledge of competitive landscape and trends.
- Provides clear direction to team and peers
- Bachelor Degree in Surveying / Development & Planning / Project Management
- 10 years' experience required
- Expert knowledge in construction costs and contracts
- Able to work on multiple projects of different size, concept and complexity
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Mandarin is a plus
- Methodical way of thinking, excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent financial and numeracy management skills & Proficient in excel
- Excellent coordination and negotiating skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Isaac Ng +852 2986 1957
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.