Our Client, an Affordable Luxury Leather Goods Brand, is looking for RETAIL MANAGER.
- Demonstrate leadership and negotiation capability with landlords
- Stores P&L management
- Full understanding of retail metrics and able to come up with strategic action plans to bring the business to next level
- Work with contractors for new stores opening while ensuring timeline and budget is met
- Ensure Store Leaders are maintaining outstanding store conditions aligned with the brand values and standards
- Lead store teams to meet sales goals by initiating training; motivating and providing timely support
- Represent the brand externally in events and internally as brand culture representative
- To spot potential business opportunities and have full understanding of customer expectations while suggesting action plans to anticipate customer behaviour changes
- Bachelor Degree with 6 years of experience in any luxury retail management, fashion/WFJ/accessories
- Proven record on driving retail sales performance
- Ethical team player who's looking for challenges
- Proactive and enjoy making changes
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.