Our client is an European wholesale distributor with offices in APAC. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a SALES MANAGER (APAC).
- Responsible for Asia Pacific distributors' account management and business development, manage sales and marketing budgets
- Oversee all sales & marketing activities to achieve business goals and formulate strategic plans to meet sales targets
- Identify and evaluate potential sales leads
- Responsible for the negotiation and upkeep of distributorship agreements
- Act as brand ambassador to drive and monitor the brand and product presence in the marketplace; and ensure coherence with corporate requirements
- Liaise with internal parties and distributors to provide necessary support to the regional sales & marketing activities
- Supervise regional distributor's local sales and marketing strategies to ensure global synergy and corporate guidelines are met
- Report on regional sales trends, market research and analysis
- Act as a product expert and develop training tools to deliver training to regional sales teams and address product enquiries
- Supervise order fulfilment process
- Degree holder in Business / Sales / Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant sales management experience working in wholesales, distribution, retail industries, preferred candidates with regional experience
- Result driven, proactive with can-do attitude, strong problem solving and negotiation skill
- Excellent reporting and analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Willing to travel extensively
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- Travel occasionally will be required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.