Our client is a market leading company in the category with offices round the globe.
We are seeking for a SALES MANAGER - BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION.
- Identify annual unit and gross-profit plans and analyze trends and results.
- Formulate sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales target for regions and territories and forecasting sales revenue and profit.
- Roll out national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Keep up sales volume, product mix, and selling price adapting supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
- Prepare & deliver professional presentations, proposal, marketing materials and monitoring sales lead and responses.
- Develop and build business networks and relationships with relevant customers and key decision-makers with the aim to secure business.
- Degree holder in Engineering preferably in Electrical or Mechnical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years relevant sales experience in building and construction indsutry and hands on experience in heavy E&M equipment sales.
- Solid Team leadership and coaching experience.
- Good English & Cantonese spoken and written.
- Outgoing with good initiatives & interpersonal skills.
- Independent, sales-driven, self motivated & result oriented.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.