Our client is a well-known corporation within the industry with strong presence in customer digital solution development. They are currently looking for a Salesforce Architect for their current CRM migration project.
We are now seeking a SOLUTION ARCHITECT.
- Lead development of CRM application and formulate technical and application strategies.
- Develop microservice design and evalute potential risk during implemention.
- Work closely with cross-team members including digital, IT, and external vendors.
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years of relevant experience. In-house experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of CRM implementation best practice.
- Solid experience in Springboot & JPA application development and famliar with Scrum and Agile development.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Alicloud.
- Experience in SPA application such as Angular, React and authentication protocols such as OAuth2, OIDC, SAML
- Experience in API management, identity management, container service, block storage, caching, search service, key management etc.
- Knowledge in rational and document database technologies such as MSSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, etc.
- Great command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.