Due to rapid expansion, our client a global fashion brand is currently looking for an SAP FI/CO Specialist to join their retail IT application team to be responsible for implementing upgrade of SAP financial system across global regions.
We are now seeking for a SAP FI/CO SPECIALIST
- Responsible for the full end-to-end cycle implementation of SAP S/4Hana FI/CO modules across global regions
- Gather user business requirements with internal finance team across general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, fixed assets, procurement, corporate accounting, etc.
- Work closely with global internal IT application teams and manage external vendors
- Develop, configure and implement new SAP S/4 Hana system focusing on FI/CO modules
- Responsible for the testing phase as well including build test cases, perform tests and making changes to configuration or processes base on business requirements
- Create user support documentation and provide training to users in how to use the new SAP system
- Provide support and maintain the SAP system
- Business calls and travel to other countries globally for SAP implementation
- At least 8 years of IT business analysis experience within retail or fashion industry
- 3+ years of configuration and implementation experience with SAP FI/CO modules ideally on S/4 Hana is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of other SAP modules such as SD/MM/WM and SAP Central Finance would be an advantage
- Have a good understanding of accounting rules and principles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- Be hands-on and self-disciplined
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a good team player
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin Chinese would be a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Vincent Chou +852 2986 1982
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.