This is an opportunity for an Agile professional who has solid project management or system analysis experience, strong communications and desire to develop a promising career in our Information Technology Department based in Hong Kong.
Being part of a sizeable team, you will have great opportunities to work with a vast spectrum of Subject Experts and Product Owners across the globe. You will be engaged in a wide range of projects that would allow you to utilize and expand your functional expertise and professional network while gaining understanding and insight into our organization and industry.
We are now seeking for ASSISTANT IT MANAGER - SCRUM MASTER
- Work with Product Owner and provide techniques for effective Product Backlog Management
- Ensure the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize values
- Coach multiple Scrum Teams in self-organization and cross-functionality, removing impediments and facilitating Scrum events
- Help Scrum team members and stakeholders to understand and practice agile development process, as well as enact the Scrum theory, practices, rules and values
- Work with Agile Coaches to define the best Agile practice across the organization and promote Agile Adoption
- Work with Project Management Office to track and monitor product deliverables
- Degree with major in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years' related experience in project management / system analysis function
- Certified Scrum Master and Scaled Professional Scrum (Less) or equivalent
- Experienced in Scrum Master is preferred
- Knowledgeable in Agile principles and concepts
- Proven track record in working with distributed & Scaled Scrum teams in different time zones and a complex working environment
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills
- Proficient in Agile management tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Cantonese and Putonghua (written and spoken) is an advantage
- Experience in working in the logistic industry is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.