This is an opportunity for an Information Technology professional who has cyber security experience, strong communications and desire to develop a promising career in our corporate IT team based in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a SECURITY ARCHITECT/ SECURITY SPECIALIST
You will design security controls in infrastructure and applications for our Hong Kong Corporate Office as well as overseas Business Units (BUs).
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enforce "secure-by-design" by participating in application development to ensure security in all phases of project development lifecycle for IT solutions and software products
- Design security solutions and work with vendors to implement security tools
- Monitor the external cyber security risk landscape for changes, including applicable legislative or regulatory requirements and ensure appropriate enhancements are made to policies and standards
- Enhance security standards that are both practical and achievable using a balanced approach that considers business needs as well as information security risks
- Assist the Manager to perform security management duties
- Degree holder in IT-related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of cyber security experience (if you have more experience, the role of Security Architect may be considered)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of latest security tools, cloud security, security design and architecture, as well as security risk assessment
- Relevant professional certifications (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM) preferred
- Fluency in written and verbal English (additional language ability an advantage), demonstrated communications and stakeholder management skills and a good team player
- Occasional travel is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.