Our client is a world known multinational corporation with over 100,000 employees worldwide. With it's on going expansion within the region, currently they are recruiting a Controlling Manager for their Procurement function.
We are now seeking a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Oversee the daily operations, including inter-company transaction, oversee payment policies, process and schedules
- Work closely with shared services centre
- Ensure all accounting and finance related policies and processes are appropriate, consistently applied and kept up to date
- Handle treasury-related activities and support audit on various specific matters
- Assist on reviewing accounting system/process, ensure that internal controls are in place and financial data is accurately generated, and driving process efficiency.
- Ad-hoc projects implementation
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum five years of relevant experience gained from a multinational corporation
- Experience in Procurement Audit/SAP will be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills required
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills with good business acumen
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.