My client is a technology accessories manufacturer growing exponentially around the world and invite high-calibre candidates to join them for a rewarding career.
We are now seeking a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Handle full set of accounts, prepare timely month end closing and reporting
- Analyze operation expenses for assigned divisions/ cost centers and provide variance analysis as requested
- Proper accounting records and daily accounting duties including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and other ad-hoc assignments
- Handle and participate ad hoc assignments as require
- Assist in managing project scope and schedule throughout the project cycle
- Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent fields
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in accounting experience
- Experience in Retail/ Wholesale/ Sourcing/ distributor/ manufacturing industry are preferred
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
For more information please contact Eunice Wong +852 2986 1967
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.