The world's leading luxury retailer owns several brands with a strong international presence. Due to the continuing expansion plans, they are adding a new headcount for an Senior Accountant - Retail (Full Set) to be responsible for a few brands.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - RETAIL (FULL SET).
- Report to the Finance Manager and work in a small team.
- Responsible for full set of account, including Accounts Payable (AP), Account Receivables (AR), General Ledger (GL), month end closing and management reporting.
- Work closely with cross departments and local finance teams to ensure accurate and timely reports
- Assist in yearly budgeting and year end closing.
- Assist in adhoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified is highly advantageous
- 6+ years relevant experience in sizeable Multi-National Corporations (MNCs)
- Candidates with Retail / Wholesale business experience is highly advantageous
- Mature, Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.