Our client is a US Listed Corporation with a strong international presence. Due to the continuing expansion plans, they are looking for a Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager (Fund Accounting) to join their growing Finance team
We are now seeking for a Senior Accountant/ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER (FUND ACCOUNTING)
- Ensure accounting books and records for assigned funds, financial reports and other reports are well maintained, accurate and complete on a timely manner
- Driving the preparation of the funds' periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Process corporate actions to reconcile cash accounts and positions.
- Prepare financial information and schedules for audit purposes, review draft financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience, Hedge/PE fund accounting experience is preferable, Candidate from BIG4 audit firms is welcome
- Knowledge of US GAAP is preferable
- Mature, Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.