Our client is a renowned corporation with well-established operations globally. They are seeking for a Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager to join their sizable Finance team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager(MNC)
- Responsible for full set of account, overviewing Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL) etc.
- Perform month end closing, statutory reporting, budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Supervise subordinates in performing general and project accounting duties;
- Liaise with auditors and relevant regulatory bodies for audits and tax filings;
- Ensure proper reporting procedures and compliance to international accounting standards;
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments such as System Upgrade, Streamline accounting workflow etc.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- ACCA / CPA qualified or equivalent.
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience gained in sizable Multinational Corporations (MNC). Trained in Audit firm is a MUST
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills with good business acumen
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.