Our client is an international life insurance firm with recognized achievements in talent and commitment to people. They are at the for-front for innovation digital ideas, due to increasing market present they are now seeking for Actuaries with pricing experience.
As part of the Actuarial pricing team, you will be responsible for the pricing of the products in order to achieve the company's product strategy.
We are now seeking for
Senior Actuary Analyst / Assistant Manager - Pricing
- To support in developing and implementing the overall product strategy for life insurance products
- To price/re-price of life insurance products
- To ensure that regulatory requirements, industry standards relating to product pricing, and internal policies are adhered to
- To communicate with other departments such as Product Development, Distribution Channels, Risk Management, Compliance, Information Technology, Operations, Customer Service and others on the development and implementation of products
- To provide support for product development and implementations / set up in the IT system.
- Participate in projects and ready to take the lead on some of these projects and accountability
- To provide guidance to junior staff and provide training or guidance
- Good progress in examination from an internationally recognized Actuarial profession body or recently qualified
- At least 4 years of working experience in Actuarial field (preferable product and pricing in life insurance)
- Detail-oriented, efficient, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills
- Good technical and analytical skills
- English & Chinese language & written skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.