Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR ADVISOR, CLAIMS
- Asseses medical claims in compliance with the terms and conditions of the policy
- Process claims payment in accordance with the company's objectives
- Liaise with medical professionals and customers to conduct assessment and investigation
- Follow up customers' request with other departments
- Provide training to Junior staff and meet the timeline on daily report checking
- Contact customers to follow up outstanding issues
- Degree holder (in Nursing/Pharmacy/Paramedical or equivalent is an advantage)
- 2-4 years of experience in medical claim processing
- Experience in processing inpatient claims and with customer services experience will be an advantage
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, willing to learn, able to work independently and under pressure
- Self-motivated, analytical and detailed-minded in problem solving
- Strong sense of responsibility with high level of integrity and trust
- Excellent command of English and Chinese in both written and spoken
- Sound PC skills in MS Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jin Wong +852 2986 1947
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.