Our client is the world's leading international health and beauty retailer group. They are operating around 1000 stores all over 24 markets in the world. They value energetic, passionate, innovation as well as good interpersonal skills that can strongly represent their own brand to join their team.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER / SYSTEM ANALYST
- Liaise with Team Leader, Application Manager and the Business Units to develop, support and roll out application systems
- Prepare training materials and oversees the user training
- Responsible for playing a key role in the System Development Life Cycle from requirement study, systems analysis and design, system development and testing, implementation to maintenance and support
- Establish proper process on testing planning, execution and documentation of all test results
- Monitor and maintain application system including trouble-shooting, bug fixing and ad-hoc queries
- University graduate in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- With 3+ years of experience in using Oracle based platform, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms / Reports and Apex
- Solid experience in system development, production system support and issue management with proven leadership experience particularly in retail industry
- Sound understanding in RDBMS, Oracle Developer, Microsoft.NET, Java or Web based development
- Independent, a good team player as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication in English with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.