Our client is a leading international healthcare group and currently looking for a Senior Application Developer to join their APAC IT team to be responsible for delivering the complex system enhancements to meet the company initiatives and business needs.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Responsible for the overall technical implementation throughout the development life cycle in leading the whole team to adhere incident management.
- Manage a team to implement, support and maintain the systems to meet the desired business requirements within an agreed timeframe and become less risky.
- Work with different business departments across APAC, provide regular and effective progress updates directly to the application manager to ensure the quality of the deliverables as expected
- Resolve any issues or challenges that occurs and escalate these problems to drive an immediate solution
- Manage and coordinate resources to effectively ensure a successful execution of the project and deliver a complex system enhancements
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science or IT relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in software development role combined with experience in leadership, whilst being highly technical and hands-on capability
- Experience in Banking or Insurance background is a plus
- Solid experience in automation test and continuous integration
- Experienced in developing and supporting DMS, mobile or web applications is a plus
- Knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL, ORACLE DB, Azure Cloud, API Management, AngularJS.
- Solid experience in secure software development life cycle, such as test automation and continuous integration.
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills, develop a sound understanding in a wider business issues without losing sight of detail.
- Independent, but also strong in managing and providing coaching to team members
- Must be flexible and able to be multi-tasking working in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Strong communicaion skills in Cantonese and English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Gigi Hung +852 2986-1980
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.