We are currently representing a top listed property developer with mixed portfolios in Hong Kong, China and overseas. With continuous and new project planning & development, they are looking for an architecture background Project Manager for an upcoming luxury residential project.
We are looking for an Architectural Project Manager - residential project
- Manage different retail project and co-ordinate with internal and external parties
- Responsible for project Management from conceptual, design development, construction to satisfactory completion and delivery of the project
- Coordinate closely with different retail partners
- Manage consultant teams on Government submission and approvals in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Architecture or related discipline;
- Member of a recognised local professional institution in architecture or related disciplines is a must;
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience in design, project management of building and infrastructure development or in site co-ordination of building projects. Experience in developing commercial building, shopping centre, mall or mixed use development is preferred;
- Strong in design coordination and architectural detailing works.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.