Multinational Insurance company with a strong presence in the General Insurance space and provider of Life and Pension schemes.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR ASSOCIATE, PARALEGAL
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements, marketing material and any other documents under supervision of legal counsel;
- Organize, maintain and update company secretarial records, registers and statutory filings systematically;
- Liaise with external parties on legal and company secretarial documents;
- Provide administrative assistance to Compliance team when necessary; and
- Organize board meetings, and handle ad-hoc company secretarial assignments, legal matters as directed by legal counsel and company secretary.
- Degree holder in Law or related discipline is preferred;
- Minimum 2 - 5 years' working experience; experience in insurance industry a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese, in particular persuasive skills to resolve issues/problems;
- Organized and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, efficient, ability to multitask and work independently; and
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.