We are now seeking for the Insurance - Senior Associate, Partnership and Communications
- Assist in implementation of online and offline marketing strategy to achieve affinity business target and sales growth.
- Develop marketing materials for partnership marketing campaigns, including but not limited to pitch documents, sales materials and marketing materials.
- Communicate with potential and existing business partners, assist in scheduling, executing and monitoring partnership development.
- Create and manage project plan, coordinate project schedules and cross-functional teams to make sure affinity marketing projects are developed and implemented on time, on budget and on brand.
- Implement campaigns, assist in ongoing account management and maintenance, and provide analyses on business results.
- Support market research, product launch, and other brand marketing and communications activities to drive business growth.
- Graduates in Marketing/ Finance/ Business administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience including 3 years relevant experience in marketing / business development / insurance / banks / other financial services industry
- Experience in business development, marketing, sales support, with knowledge in sales and marketing campaign management and data management
- Qualifications of IIQE is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and administration skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.