Our client is a globally well-known corporation within FMCG industry with strong presence in both online and offline channels. They are currently looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager for their Cross Border Ecommerce Team.
We are now seeking SENIOR ECOMMERCE MANAGER (CROSS BORDER ECOMMERCE - CHINA MARKET).
- Establish and maintain China eCommerce business on 3rd party marketplaces eg. TMall, JD.com, etc.
- Develop new sites and identify potential 3rd party platforms.
- Strategize ecommerce development roadmap and set up responsible measurement for performance evaluation.
- Conduct competitor study and understand market trend to corporate with industry change.
- Monitor online sales and marketing operation, including online content, promotions and offers, as well as 3PL, pricing strategies, etc.
- Responsible for P&L and formulate cost control plans to ensure business healthiness.
- Build effective work relationships with external parties including ecommerce vendors and data providers and gather relevant sales data for analysis.
- Work closely with cross-team members including CRM, operation, IT, and external vendors to ensure project delivery and success.
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge about China ecommerce ecosystem and key competitors.
- China work experience or background would be an advantage.
- Proactive and driven for business growth and success.
- Great relationship with China ecommerce platforms.
- Strong business acumen, attention to details, and result-oriented.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese.