Our client is an international terminal operator. They are expanding their business in HK and they are looking for passionate engineer to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR BUILDING SERVICE/ FACILITIES MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- Manage maintenance activities at project site
- Design, prepare specification and drawings for planned maintenance and improvement building work
- Plan, organize and supervise a technical team and contractors to perform day to day
- Responsible for handling Repair and Maintenance in all E&M and Builder aspects
- Mainly forcus on Facilities Maintenance
- Diploma/Bachelor degree holder in Electrical engineer/ building service engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related industry
- Solid Experience in M&E / building services repair and maintenance works
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.