We are representing a number of renowned developers which are pioneer with significant footprint in the region.
We are now seeking for SENIOR CIVIL MANAGER-CLIENT SIDE
- To manage Civil engineering team to plan, coordinate, and manage for internal manpower, consultant, and contractor for projects including yard, building, marine and infrastructure works
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Negotiate and monitor the performance of contractors, suppliers, and internal technical team's staffs.
- Assist engineering director to manage progress monitoring, contractual, costs, and safety issues.
- Manage contractors to complete the project on time with satisfied workmanship, technique requirement and high safety standard.
- Responsible for the tender technical specifications, award and renew of the contracts for Maintenance and improvement works and new projects
- Tertiary educated in Civil Engineer/ structural engineer or related discipline
- At least 12 years of solid experiences in in heavy civil engineering, preferably from client side/Consultancy firm
- Experience in Marine construction or commercial projects are preferred but not necessary
- Professional Qualification is a must (e.g. MHKIE, MICE, MIStructE, etc)
- Candidate with less experiences may be considered as Civil Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes