Our client is a reputable corporation with strong presence in the region. Deep-rooted in Greater China region, an opportunity has arisen for senior contracts and quantity surveying professional to join their team.
We are now seeking for Senior Contracts Manager - PRC projects.
- Perform full spectrum of project management and contract management responsibilities from inception to completion
- Take primary lead to develop and implement best practice to ensure the project completion in timely and cost-effective manner
- Responsible for the tendering process, cost control, budgeting, estimation, final accounts etc.
- Monitor and supervise the project planning program to ensure the quality of work
- Closely coordinate with other department to address all the technical issues
- Tertiary educated in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Corporate Member of HKIS, RICS or equivalent is a plus to this role
- Proven track record in Hong Kong and PRC complex project experiences is highly preferred
- At least 15 years of solid experiences in well-known organizations
- Strong leadership skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential