Our client is a MNC company with strong presence globally. To cope with their rapid growth, they are looking for a Senior Credit Control Officer to join their regional finance team.
We are now seeking for a
SENIOR CREDIT CONTROL OFFICER (US LISTED)
- Partner with the Brand Finance to provide financial support and guidance
- Centrally manage the Trade Receivable section, Allowance for Bad Debts and AR days, for Actuals, Forecast & Plan and responsible for the monthly variance analysis.
- Assist in correct and timely allocation of payments received
- Monitor customer account performance to ensure early identification of problem accounts
- Ensure timely and efficient resolution of all queries, both internal and external, with a focus on maintaining excellent customer relations
- Enhance forecasting techniques and variance analysis
- Handle other credit control issues and ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder of Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration
- Min 3 years accounting experiences, US MNC background is preferable
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient Excel skill
- Hands on experience of SAP
- Immediately Available is preferable
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.