My client is a reputable, industry leading firm in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Senior CRM System Analyst specialised in CRM system application development to join their team.
Key responsibilities are:
- Handle the enterprise business applications development from scratch, in particular for CRM Solutions
- Organise and participate in technical discussions related to system design with the Agile team to understand the design ideas, put forward design suggestions and grasp design direction
- Define functional design patterns and translate to technical design patterns
- Evaluate Microservices / API design and development
- Provide guidance to Application Developers and UAT Testers
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years' experience system development and implementation (Candidates with less experience will be considered as System Analyst)
- Solid experience in microservice design principles. Good knowledge of CRM implementation best practice and good sense of business solutions are preferred
- Technical oriented with strong business acumen; hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams
- Solid experience in Java application development such as SpringBoot, JPA
- Familiar with Scrum, Agile Development, DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in API management, identity management, container service, block storage, caching, search service, key management etc.
- Experience in Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience in SPA application such as Angular, React and authentication protocols such as OAuth2, OIDC, SAML
- Knowledge in rational and document database technologies such as MSSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, etc.
- Good team player
- Proficient in spoken English and Putonghua