Our client is a global digital media corporation. They are now looking for Senior Data Analyst for the new BI projects, so as to automate the reporting and tracking of the client's multi-channel performance. Besides, you will use python for multiple data science initiatives as well
We are now seeking for a SENIOR DATA ANALYST (TABLEAU & PYTHON)
- Work closely with date engineering team to build ETL pipelines on cloud platform
- Generate automated weekly reporting on various KPIs via Tableau
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on multiple reporting metrics: CPA/ CAC, LTV, NPV, ROI, etc
- Own and manage multiple initiatives to develop and automate tracking mechanisms to measure multi-channel performance both regularly and on an ad-hoc basis
- Support data science and analytics initiatives on AI and machine learning, such as NLP and clustering model for customer retention strategy
- Work closely across multiple teams to understand their information needs and ensure strategy and developed solutions fit evolving needs
- Collaborate with engineering to shape and drive tactical and strategic development of data infrastructure, reporting and analytical applications
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of analytical experience with high data volume environments, preferably in software, internet, media industry. Consulting experience is a plus
- Strong experience in data visualization with BI tools, such as Tableau and Qlikview
- Strong database experience including proficiency in SQL and Python.
- Knowledge of Hive, No-SQL, Hadoop, Graph or other data applications and related languages a plus
- Demonstrated experience and strong track record in developing and delivering reporting and analytics to senior management in a demanding business environment.
- Demonstrated superior performance in prior roles with increasing levels of responsibility and independence; demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and drive complex operational and strategic initiatives.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Vincent Chou +852 2986 1982
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.