Our client is an Italian luxury brand with global presence in luxury retail industry. To cope with their expansion in APAC region, they are setting up a regional brand office in Hong Kong. They are now currently seeking for a seasoned Ecommerce and digital calibre with China market experience to develop their online business in APAC.
We are now seeking for a Senior Ecom & Digital Manager, APAC (China Focus) - Luxury Brand
- Responsible for marketing, digital and ecommerce P&L.
- Strategize ecommerce and digital roadmap and business expansion plan for APAC region.
- Manage the relationship with TP for TMall flagship store on a daily basis.
- Budget and forecast sales target and relative OTB to ensure sufficient supply of stock from Italy HQ to China market.
- Identify potential ecommerce channels to further grow online business for China and SEA markets.
- Work closely with marketing and PR agencies and external vendors
- Allocate responsible budget according to performance, trends and insight to maximise ROI.
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in luxury, fashion or beauty industries.
- Extensive experience in China Ecom business with great understanding about China market ecosystem.
- Strong business acumen, strategic, sensitive to number with experience working in matrix structured corporations.
- Excellent influencing and organisation skills.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin both spoken and written.